In Jun88 Asian football bets are no longer strange to bettors. This is a form of football betting that is loved by many players because of the simple and easy-to-understand rules of the game. Right now, let’s go into the details of this bet type and how to read it in detail.
What is Asian football betting?
CAsian handicap, also known as Asian handicap, is the most popular form of betting in Asia Jun88 . The outstanding feature of this way of playing is that the house handicap is based on the difference in strength between the two ball members participating in the match.
In which, the stronger rated party must accept (assign) a percentage to the weaker side. The purpose of the handicap is to help balance the strength between the two teams and create more attractiveness.
What is Asian football betting?
Some important terms in Asian rafters
In Asian handicap, there are some important terms that you need to understand in order to bet effectively. Here are the basic terms as follows:
- Handicap: This is the ratio of the difference in strength between the two teams that the bookie Jun88 show. The stronger side must hand over some left (or points) to the weaker side.
- Upper Door: This is the side that the dealer appreciates stronger and has a higher chance of winning. To win, the top team must achieve a result that is better than the handicap Jun88 show.
- Lower Door: This is the side where the dealer is weaker and has a lower chance of winning. To win, the bottom team only needs to have a draw result.
- Half Handicap: This is a form of bookie raising the handicap of half left or half point. For example, handicap from 0.5 left will become 0.5-1 left.
- Maximum Handicap (Max Bet): This is the maximum handicap that the house Jun88 show. When playing, your bet cannot exceed the maximum handicap.
Asian Handicap and some important terms to know
How to read the Asian football match Jun88 in specific details
Depending on the game, the house will offer different handicaps. Here is a guide on how to read the Asian handicap in detail for each specific case Jun88 want to share:
Handicap 0 – 0
C0-0 draw, also known as the ball bet, this is a form of bookmaker assessment that the two participating teams are on par, equal in talent and have no difference. When participating, players only need to predict which side will win. As you play, you will have three possible outcomes:
- If the team that bet money really wins, you havemuscle The club pays according to the rate given by the house.
- If the team bet loses, then you lose the entire bet amount.
- If the match ends in a draw, the dealer Jun88 responsible for refunding your capital amount.
With the same ball, you only need to predict the winner without having to care about the specific score. This is a simple and easy to understand type of bet, suitable for those who are just starting out in football betting.
Read: Game bài
Handicap 1 match Jun88
Handicap 1 left is the case where the top team handicaps the door under 1 goal. If you participate, you will have the following calculation results:
- If you choose the upper door and they win by 2 or more goals, you will win and earn money.
- If you choose the upper door and the match ends in a draw, you will be refunded to your account.
- If the top team wins only 1 goal or loses, you lose your entire bet.
Simpler, draw 1 left at Jun88 requires the above team to win with a difference of 2 or more goals for you to win the bet. If only one goal is won or the match is drawn, the player loses.
Handicap Jun88 Also known as handicap 0.25 left will have the following bonus calculation:
- If you choose the upper hand and that team scores at least 1 goal difference, you win.
- If you choose the upper hand but the lower bet wins, the player will lose.
- In the event of a tie, the brothers lose half of the bet on the upper hand and get a refund of half of the bet on the lower hand.
Handicap 1:1/4 (1.25)
In Jun88 , Thisis a bet where the upper hand handicap is 1.25 left. The calculation of the bonus for this bet is as follows:
- If they choose the upper hand and they win by 2 or more goals, the player wins.
- If you choose the upper hand and they win by 1 goal, you win half of your bet.
- If you choose the top team and they lose or draw, you will lose and lose your capital.
- If you choose the bottom but win by 2 or more goals, you lose.
- If you choose the bottom and the top team wins by only 1 goal, you win half of your bet. If the top team draws or loses, you win the full amount.
With other handicaps such as 2.25, 3.25, 4.25, … players will apply the same calculation to determine the bet results. Attention, at Jun88 Handicap handicaps like 1:1/4 (1.25) offer more options, so you need to find out the details of how bonuses are calculated when playing football bets.
Detailed instructions on how to read Asian bets at Jun88
Here is all the information that Jun88 want to share toFriend on how to read Asian football odds. Hopefully with the above information, it will help you reduce difficulties when participating in betting. Especially for newbies, this is an extremely useful source of information that you must know before joining.