The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is the premier regulatory body for pharmacy education in India. Established in 1949, the council sets standards for pharmacy education and regulates the practice of pharmacy in India. In order to ensure quality pharmacy education, the PCI has approved a list of colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2022. This list includes colleges offering Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees.
U.P. Colleges Approved By PCI in 2022
Uttar Pradesh is home to some of the most prestigious pharmacy colleges in India. The PCI has approved a list of colleges in the state for the year 2022. These colleges offer a variety of pharmacy programs, such as Bachelor of Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees. The approved colleges are spread across the state and provide quality education to aspiring pharmacists.
List of Approved U.P. Colleges for 2022
The following is a list of colleges approved by the PCI in Uttar Pradesh for the year 2022:
- Institute of Pharmacy, UP Technical University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Pharmacy, Lucknow
- Institute of Pharmacy, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Shri Ram Institute of Pharmacy and Sciences, Agra
- Institute of Pharmacy and Technology, Bareilly
- Amity School of Pharmacy, Noida
- Birla Institute of Pharmacy, Noida
- Shri Ram Institute of Pharmacy, Noida
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Meerut
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Kanpur
The list of PCI approved colleges in Uttar Pradesh for the year 2022 provides aspiring pharmacists with the opportunity to pursue quality pharmacy education in the state. These colleges are among the best in the country and offer a variety of pharmacy programs. It is important for aspiring pharmacists to research and compare the courses offered by these colleges before making a decision.