St Xavier’s College in Kolkata is one of the most respected educational institutions in India. It has been providing quality education to students since 1860. The college offers a range of courses in the fields of Humanities, Science and Commerce, and also provides its students with a variety of extracurricular activities. The college is now accepting applications for the academic year 2018-19.
In order to apply for admission to St Xavier’s College, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants must have a valid score in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the university.
- Applicants must have a valid score in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
- Applicants must submit all the required documents along with the application form.
The application process for admission to St Xavier’s College is as follows:
- Applicants must fill out the online application form available on the college website.
- Applicants must submit the filled-out application form along with the required documents to the college office.
- Applicants must pay the application fee as prescribed by the college.
- Applicants must then appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) and the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE).
- The college will then select applicants based on their performance in the entrance tests and their academic records.
St Xavier’s College is a renowned educational institution in Kolkata and provides a world-class education to its students. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and submit their applications on time have a good chance of getting admission to the college.