St Xavier’s College Kolkata is one of the leading educational institutions in India. The college offers a range of courses in Arts, Commerce, Science and Technology. Admission to the college for the academic year 2022-23 is now open. Here is a brief overview of the eligibility criteria and application process for admission at St Xavier’s.
Eligibility for Admission
St Xavier’s College Kolkata offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The eligibility criteria for undergraduate courses is that the applicant must have passed 10+2 from a recognised board. For postgraduate courses, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
The application process for admission to St Xavier’s College Kolkata is as follows:
- The applicants must visit the college website and register themselves by providing basic information.
- Applicants must fill the application form and upload their documents.
- Applicants must pay the application fee online.
- Applicants must appear for the entrance exam and personal interview.
- The college will select the applicants based on their performance in the entrance exam and personal interview.
St Xavier’s College Kolkata provides quality education to its students. The college offers a range of courses and provides excellent facilities to its students. Those interested in applying for admission to St Xavier’s College Kolkata must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application process.