When it comes to physical activities aimed at losing weight, most of you neglect yoga. However, it is one of the best activities, which will help you to reach your weight loss goal and also manage it. The world today is filled with deadlines and meetings. Most people are busy making money. In this race, one forgets to enjoy home-cooked meals, which is another reason for weight gain. If you take up yoga, under the tutelage of a well-known school, you will also get lifestyle guidance. That is the reason why, you should go for Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
In this program, you will learn about various yoga asanas or poses. Moreover, you will learn how to manage the lean body, after you have practiced for some time. Yoga not only strengthens but tones. Additionally, yoga can help you to gain mental clarity, which will propel you towards your goal. It looks subtle on the exterior but is a powerful physical modality for body fitness. It also boosts the metabolism, so even if you are unable to control your portions, you still burn fat.
Poses That You Can Practice – Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
In the Yoga Teacher Training in Bali, you will learn about various yoga asanas or poses to lose weight.
- Navasana or Boat Pose – This is a yoga pose, which both beginners as well as intermediates can practice. It is an effective abdominal pose, in which you balance the body on your navel. It helps in improving your digestive capabilities and also strengthens the abdominals. It also stimulates the hip muscles and strengthens the lower back. Your overall posture will also improve. If you practice this pose regularly, you will be able to lose weight.
- Phalakasana or Plank Pose – It is yet another yoga pose, which will help you to have strong abdominals. You mainly need to balance the body on your forearms, elbows, and toes, so you need to hold your core area. In this process, you will lose a lot of weight from the mid-zone. It is quite popular, as it is an isometric pose. You will tend to burn calories every minute. Your body also gets a complete workout, through this stationary pose.
- Dhanurasana or Bow pose – If you are looking for an asana to tone down your abdominals and strengthen the back, this is the pose for you. Your core muscles and the back are equally impacted by this asana. Moreover, your body is stretched to its limits. You have to lie down on the mat, on your belly in this pose. Bend the knees, and take the hands behind you, while trying to grasp the ankles. You have to pull yourself up, to look at the ceiling, through this asana. The legs are kept hip-width apart. Your chest and the thighs are also not in contact with the floor any longer, when you have attained the maximum stretch. You should continue to breathe, and hold the position. Relax when you are through it. You will learn such asanas in the Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose – It is another pose, which you can do with ease. However, if done properly, the right body parts are targeted. In this pose, you have to lie down on the back. Bend the knees, while placing the feet flat on the floor. Your hands will be beside the hips, with the palms facing downward. Your head and neck stay in contact with the floor. You have to thrust the body up, while maintaining balance with the head, neck, hands, and feet. In the final position, the body resembles a bridge. If you do this pose under trained experts, you will get the best benefits. The pose works on the glutes, spine, thighs, back, and the thyroid as well. It is great for all those, who want to lose some weight.
- Utkatasana or Chair Pose – It is one of the poses, which help to tone the lower part of the body and also facilitates weight loss. You have to emulate the posture of sitting on a chair. You can try many variations, with this pose. Your hips, waist, thighs, glutes, and waist are impacted by this pose. You have to begin by standing straight. Take the hands above the head slowly. Then slowly lower the body, as if trying to sit on a chair. You have to go into a deep squat, without spacing out the legs and knees. This creates a lot of pressure on the muscles involved, and they get toned down.
The Yoga Teacher Training in Bali can be extremely beneficial for you if you want to learn about task-oriented poses. The school is located in a tranquil area, where the water is pure. It plays a huge role in digestion. Moreover, the food style of the Balinese is commendable. They love their vegetables and meat blanched and boiled, and served with sauces. So, you will be able to keep your meals subtle.
The weather in Bali is also pleasant, and offers you the right ambience to practice yoga. The bells and gongs ringing somewhere nearby, at the temple or monastery will help you to focus. Bali Yoga Retreats is one of the best and most proficient schools in the region. You can join there, and realize all your goals.