GJ College, Bihta: GJ College is an ungraded college in Bihar which is affiliated with Patliputra University. It is also known as Sri Gadadharachaya Janta College. It was established in 1958 in Rambagh, Patna, Bihta.
Sri Gadadhara Charya established this college for the purpose of educating the poor students, this college was named for the Gadadhar Charya. In 1958, G.J. College is known as a proposed college.
GJ College – All Short Info.
|College Name||G.J. College known as Sri Gadadharachaya Janta College|
|Located||Rambagh, Bihta, Patna, Bihar, India|
|Established By||Sri Gadadhara Charya|
The main purpose of this college is to educate the people of urban and rural areas. All kinds of opportunities have in this college. The college has high-speed internet and a Wi-Fi system. There is also a large library. There is a large playground and indoor stadium which will keep well the students in both body and mind.
GJ College Admission & Frees
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||2,045 (1st Year)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||10,900 (1st Year)|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc)||11,400 (1st Year)|
|Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)||10,900 (1st Year)|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||10,900 (1st Year)|
GJ College – Admission Process
1. You will fill out the Admission24 form and the Entrance exam has two or three steps in each of which you have to get good results.
2. You will decide which Arts, Science, Commerce you will take while applying.
3. After logging in to GJ College, fill up your name, email, number, city everything.
4. Once this is done, complete the profile with the id sent via email and SMS.
5. You will then receive a confirmation message via SMS and email.
6. Then the whole process is complete.
GJ College – Eligibility
1. Students must be complete these Eligibility Criteria – Students must have a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from a government or private college.
2. ST / SC / OBC students must have a bachelor’s degree with 45% marks.
3. Students have to pass the entrance examination conducted by the college itself.
4. You need to have basic knowledge of your own subject.
GJ College – Contact Details
GJ College – Cources
|1.||I.A / I.Sc||2 Years|
|2.||B. A. /B. Sc. /B. Com.||3 Years|
|5.||B.Sc ( IT )||3 Years|