Cool Sculpting, is a popular non-invasive fat reduction treatment! If you’re considering Cool Sculpting in India to achieve your desired body contour, you’ve come to the right place to explore the cost aspect.
CoolSculpting is a revolutionary procedure that freezes and eliminates stubborn fat cells, helping you achieve a more sculpted appearance without the need for surgery. In this article, we will delve into the cost of CoolSculpting in India, helping you understand the investment required for this innovative treatment.
About CoolSculpting Surgery
Cool Sculpting, also known as cryolipolysis, is a non-invasive cosmetic treatment performed to decrease undesirable and unwanted fat from the body areas such as thighs, abdomen, back and sides, under the butt, under the chin and jawline, and upper arm. It works by freezing and destroying the fat cells, which are then naturally removed by the body.
This surgery is ideal for those who have their weight closer to their ideal weight (as per the body mass index), but who haven’t been able to get rid of their fat by exercises, lifestyle and dietary changes.
The technique has become more popular since it can target fat in a targeted manner without harming the surrounding tissues, giving the skin a more sculpted and contoured appearance.
Coolsculpting is a non-surgical procedure which means there is no requirement for anaesthesia, incision or other surgical equipment to perform this surgery. This procedure involves the following steps.
- The healthcare provider will first apply a gel to the targeted site where the cooling pad will be applied. The cooling pad contains cooling panels.
- The cooling pad or applicator will then be turned on to provide controlled cooling to the fat tissues beneath the skin. One may feel cold sensations and numbness as the cooling takes place. The pad is left in place for about an hour so that the fat tissues are frozen and destroyed.
- After the cooling period, the healthcare provider will provide a massage to the targeted site to enhance the fat reduction process so that the body absorbs the destroyed fat cells.
The treatment duration generally varies depending on the fat present in the targeted area and the number of cooling pads used to destroy the fat cells. Treating multiple target areas is also possible in a single session.
The Cool Sculpting cost in India ranges from ₹ 40,000 and ₹ 1,00,000. To acquire an accurate estimate of the CoolSculpting treatment, it is usually best to speak with a trained and experienced doctor or clinic.
|Surgery Name||Cool Sculpting Surgery|
|Starting Cost||₹ 40,000|
|Average Cost||₹ 70,000|
|Maximum Cost||₹ 1,00,000|
Factors Affecting the CoolSculpting Cost
CoolSculpting procedure is gaining popularity in India as it is a safe, effective aesthetic procedure and provides remarkable outcomes. However, the CoolSculpting cost is influenced by several factors. Some of these factors are as follows:
- Treatment Area: The cost of treatment varies according to the size of the area that is being treated. Bigger areas, such as the abdomen or thighs, may be more expensive than smaller parts, such as the chin or arms.
- Number of Treatment Sessions: This is determined by analysing the amount of fat to be eliminated and the desired outcome. The higher the expense, the more sessions are required.
- Medical Expertise: The medical expert’s experience and expertise might also influence the cost of the operation. Highly-skilled medical experts with a proven track record may demand a higher fee.
- Location: The cost of cool sculpting may vary depending on the clinic’s or hospital’s location. Clinics in major cities such as Delhi or Mumbai may charge more than those in smaller towns or cities.
- Clinic or Hospital: The reputation and facilities of the clinic or hospital might also influence the procedure’s cost. Services at high-end institutions and reputed clinics may be more expensive.
- Extra Services: Some clinics may include extra services such as consultations, follow-up appointments and post-treatment care, which might raise the overall cost of the surgery.
It is vital to remember that the CoolSculpting cost varies depending on the patient’s needs and preferences.
Insurance and Financing Options for CoolSculpting
While CoolSculpting is a cosmetic operation, it is also a medical treatment that may be reimbursed by insurance in certain circumstances. For example, if the patient is obese and suffering from health issues such as joint discomfort, diabetes or heart disease, insurance may pay for the treatment. Yet, for simply cosmetic reasons, most insurance companies do not cover the CoolSculpting cost.
In the event that insurance does not cover the cost of treatment, patients have many financing options. Payment plans or financing from third-party suppliers are available at many clinics. Patients can also utilise healthcare credit cards to pay for their treatment in monthly instalments.
It is crucial to remember that financing solutions may include additional fees or interest rates, so patients should carefully read the terms and circumstances before selecting a payment plan. Before getting the treatment, patients should discuss their financial possibilities with their CoolSculpting medical expert.
CoolSculpting eliminates stubborn fat effectively and non-invasively. Factors like treatment location, number of regions, area size and practitioner’s skill influence the cost. As compared to small cities, major cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore may have higher prices. Financing options and insurance can help manage costs. Consult a licensed practitioner to determine sessions and overall cost. Prior research on the practitioner’s background and facility reputation is advised, before going for the treatment.