Amazon is one of the amazing platforms for quizzes. Amazon Quiz Answers are available on these platforms and win today amazing prizes.
Total five questions are available every day. If you want to win check it out and answer the all questions correctly. Amazon Quiz enhances your general knowledge. Play the quiz and win amazing prizes.
Amazon Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Time||12:00:00 a.m. to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST)|
|Based on||General Knowledge|
Amazon Quiz All Answers
1. The U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization is endorsing India’s proposal to declare 2023 as the International Year of what?
Ans: (B) Millet
2. In which country was the foundation stone of Asia’s biggest airport laid recently?
Ans: (C) India
3. Which is the most expensive city in the world to live in, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s biannual report?
Ans: (D) Tel Aviv
3. In which of these countries is this animal found regularly?
Ans: (C) Australia
4. What is the chemical sign for this material?
Ans: (D) Au
1. Which country recently announced that it would change its existing 5-day workweek to a 4.5 day starting January 1, 2022?
Ans: (A) UAE
2. Which former South African captain announced his retirement from all forms of cricket in November 2021?
Ans: (A) AB de Villiers
3. On International Day of Persons with Disabilities, which airline introduced an in-flight safety manual in braille?
Ans: (D) Air Asia India
4. Which of these animals has almost no need for this drink?
Ans: (C) Kangaroo Rat
5. What cartoon, accompanied by a collectible card game created by Kazuki Takahashi, became a huge hit in this country in 1998?
Ans: (B) Yu-Gi-Oh
1. Outside which Asian city are scientists building a settlement, to try and recreate life on Mars?
Ans: (A) Dubai
2. By official Mughal records, which province of the empire was the wealthiest?
Ans: (C) Bengal
3. In which Sub-Saharan country has a military group led by General Abdel Fattah Burhan seized power?
Ans: (B) Sudan
4. What term is used to describe the appearance of stars and flashes of light when you rub this part of your body?
Ans: (B) Phosphenes
5. Name the most toxic mineral in the world, whose deposits are formed near this naturally occurring landform?
Ans: (B) Cinnabar
1. Which Canadian singer led the 2021 Superbowl halftime show?
Ans: (A) The Weeknd
2. Which global retail giant has ordered the setting up of Bitcoin ATMs in 200 of its stores in a bid to increase usage of cryptocurrency?
Ans: (C) Walmart
3. A restaurant coach mounted on rails, located at the Heritage Gully, has recently been opened by Indian Railways in which city?
Ans: (B) Mumbai
4. In the 2020 Summer Olympics, this was the host country. What was its position in the medal table?
Ans: (C) 3rd
5. Name this city, whose name features in the title of a Wes Anderson movie
Ans: (D) Budapest
1. As of November 2021, which individual account on Twitter has the most followers, almost 130 million?
Ans: (A) Barack Obama
2. As per a recent announcement, the world’s tallest alive hails from which country?
Ans: (D) Turkey
3. According to reports, which celebrated short story by Munshi Premchand inspired the government to launch the Ujjwala Yojana?
Ans: (B) Idgah
4. What is the approximate value of this mathematical constant?\
Ans: (B) 3.14
5. Name this famous character from movies
Ans: (D) Captain Jack Sparrow
1. Of which European country has Katrin Jakobsdottir been the Prime Minister since 2017?
Ans: (A) Iceland
2. Which famous cartoonist’s centenary was celebrated on 24th October 2021?
Ans: (D) R K Laxman
3. What new feature released by Instagram allows users to co-author feed posts or Reels?
Ans: (C) Collabs
4. This monument with 2,711 concrete slabs in Berlin was a memorial to which group of people was killed by the Nazis during World War 2?
Ans: (C) Jews
5. Where is this important building?
Ans: (D) Brussels
1. The son of which dictator is now running for president in Libya?
Ans: (A) Muammar-al-Gaddafi
2. Which international train used to operate between the stations of Bhagat Ki Kothai in Jodhpur & Karachi in Pakistan?
Ans: (D) Thar Express
3. Which artist recently sold his work, every day, for a record $69 million?
Ans: (B) Mike Winkelmann
4. In the movie that features this character, what planet does Chewbacca live on with the Wookiees?
Ans: (A) Kashyyk
5. Which Scandinavian country is represented by this flag?
Ans: (A) Denmark
1. Which fashion house has recently signed on US open champion Emma Raducanu as the face of the brand?
Ans: (A) Dior
2. Which city is home to the world’s longest foot race – 3,100 miles long?
Ans: (A) New York
3. The president of which country recently changed the shade of the color blue on his country’s flag to a navy blue??
Ans: (B) France
4. What gives this drink its frothy top?
Ans: (B) Egg White
5. Identify the name of this character who muddles his words in Snow White?
Ans: (A) Doc
1. What did Sir Tim Berners-Lee auction as an NFT, to raise money for charitable causes?
Ans: (D) Original code for the World Wide Web
2. Who holds the IPL record for the highest score by a captain?
Ans: (C) K.L.Rahul
3. Which Oscar-winning director is responsible for the MCU movie, Eternals?
Ans: (B) Chloe Zhao
4. Name this breed of dog.
Ans: (B) Beagle
5. Which is the name of the first U.S. President on the right of this picture?
Ans: (A) Abraham Lincon
1. Israel opened its embassy for the first time in which country in 2021?
Ans: (A) Bahrain
2. President Joe Biden recently test-drove which all-electric car?
Ans: (D) GMC Hummer
3. Apple’s recent release of which ‘computer accessory’ led to amusing reactions on Twitter?
Ans: (A) Polishing cloth
4. This visual shows a cosplay of a famous literary character, which was played on screen by which famous actor?
Ans: (D) Johnny Depp
5. What is the name for the traditional garment, which is the national dress of Japan, meaning “something to wear”.
Ans: (B) Kimono
1. Which Irish bowler took the first hat trick of the 2021 ICC T20 World Cup?
Ans: (A) Curtis Campher
2. Who joined hands with Barack Obama in 021 for a podcast titled “Renegades: Born in the USA”?
Ans: (D) Bruce Springsteen
3. What is the name of the upcoming Covid-19 vaccine, soon to be launched by Biological E?
Ans: (B) Corbevax
4. This statue depicts which iconic music group?
Ans: (C) The Beatles
5. Which of these actors played this iconic character, in The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn?
Ans: (D) Jamie Bell
1. Who among these recently become the oldest person to go into space?
Ans: (D) William Shatner
2. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who was recently removed as Manager of Manchester United, represented which national team as a player?
Ans: (A) Norway
3. The new headquarters for the Council of the EU, nicknamed Space Egg, is located in which city?
Ans: (C) Brussels
4. What is the name of this extinct flightless bird, which was endemic to the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean?
Ans: (C) Dodo
5. Which Mughal empress commissioned this famous monument?
Ans: (A) Bega Begun
1. Which former Wimbledon champion coached Novak Djokovic to the 2021 title?
Ans: (A) Goran Ivanisevic
2. Which singer-actor has reportedly joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe as Eros, the brother of Thanos?
Ans: (C) Harry styles
3. Which city will be represented in the IPL by a team owned by Kolkata-based RPSG Ventures?
Ans: (B) Lucknow
4. On this country’s flag, you would find the words ‘Order e Progresso What does it mean?
Ans: (A) Order and Progress
5. Who was the first mascot for this fast-food franchise?
Ans: (A) Speedee
1. Which actor is set to wear the black cape as the latest Batman in an upcoming feature film on the superhero?
Ans: (B) Robert Pattinson
2. Which team did Namibia defeat to register its first-ever win in a T20 World Cup match?
Ans: (A) Netherlands
3. Which city now boasts the highest ‘infinity pool in the world’??
Ans: (D) Dubai
4. During a game of this sport, which of these scores are you likely to see?
Ans: (C) 15-0
5. This ancient statue is believed to depict which Greek goddess?
Ans: (A) Aphrodite
1. Adil Teli set a Guinness World Record by cycling from where to where in just over 8 days?
Ans: (C) Kashmir to Kanyakumari
2. In 2021, Devon Conway scored a double century on debut breaking a whose 125-year-old record for the highest score on debut in England?
Ans: (B) KS Ranjitsinhji
3. Which country, one of the top oil exporters, has declared that it will achieve a ‘zero-net emission’ target by 2060?
Ans: (A) Saudi Arabia
4. Half in a game in this sport is how many minutes long?
Ans: (C) 45
5. The final destination of this ill-fated ship was supposed to be Pier 59 in which city?
Ans: (C) New York
1. Which European capital city is home to what is rated to be the best restaurant in the world?
Ans: (A) Copenhagen
2. Who has been named the winner of the Sakharov Prize (the EU’s top human rights honor) in 2021?
Ans: (B) Alexei Navalny
3. Who recently beat Anett Kontaveit in the final to win the prestigious WTA finals title?
Ans: (B) Garbine Muguruza
4. The city shown here is also known by which of these names?
Ans: (C) The Blue City
5. Which artist is famous for cutting off this body part?
Ans: (A) Vincent Van Gogh
1. Who recently became the first Arab woman tennis player to make it into the top ten in the world?
Ans: (A) Ons Jabeur
2. Which open-source blockchain platform was conceived in 2013 by programmer Vitalik Buterin?
Ans: (B) Ethereum
3. What is the name of NASA’s latest program to take people to the moon, scheduled for February 2022?
Ans: (D) Artemis 1
4. Who won the first T-20 world cup of this spot?
Ans: (A) India
5. What is the currency of the country that houses this statue?
Ans: (B) Real
1. Who has recently launched his new venture – a video resume platform called ShowReel?
Ans: (A) Sabeer Bhatia
2. Who recently criticized many billionaires by saying that the brightest minds should work towards saving Earth, not space travel?
Ans: (B) Prince William
3. Maratha Mandir cinema hall recently resumed shows of which film with which it has set a Guinness World Record?
Ans: (C) Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
4. This character features in a 2007 movie, featuring which Superhero group?
Ans: (A) Fantastic Four
5. Who recently won the ATP finals for the second time in his career in this sport?
Ans: (B) Alexander Zverev
1. According to industry analysts, which country has the most owners of cryptocurrency?
Ans: (B) India
2. Which legendary Brazilian tally of international goals did Sunil Chhetri recently cross, leading India to win over the Maldives?
Ans: (A) Pele
3. Which film is India’s official entry to Oscars 2022?
Ans: (C) Koozhangal
4. What is the name of this museum which formed a major part of the plot of ‘The Da Vinci Code’?
Ans: (C) Louvre Museum
5. What is this company named after?
Ans: (D) A Greek Goddess
1. Sandra Mason Will Replace Britain’s Queen Elizabeth 2 As Head Of State Of Which Caribbean Nation?
Ans: (B) Barbados
2. With Which Brand Has Ruskin Bond Collaborated On A Book To Encourage Handwashing Among Children?
Ans: (A) Lifebuoy
3. Which Popular Singer Has Recently Released Her New Single Titled ‘Easy On Me’, Almost Five Years After Her Previous Album?
Ans: (C) Adele
4. In The 2021 Film Adaptation Of This Book Who Is Playing The Character Of Paul Atreides?
Ans: (A) Timothee Chalamet
5. What Was This Platform’s First Original Series?
Ans: (B) Lillehammer
1. Who Is The First Representative From India To Serve As Chairman Of The World Steel Association?
Ans: (D) Sajjan Jindal
2. Kushinagar International Airport Was Recently Inaugurated In Which Indian State?
Ans: (B) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which Country Recently Launched Its First Homegrown Rocket, Nuri?
Ans: (A) South Korea
4. What Book Of This Author Has To Do With Immortality?
Ans: (C) The Picture Of Dorian Gray
5. What Was The Name Of This Character’s Brother In The Famous Books Of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
Ans: (A) Mycroft
1. In Mexico City, A Statue Of An Indigenous Woman Recently Replaced Which Explorer In A Famous Monument?
Ans: (C) Christopher Columbus
2. Which Former Indian Fast Bowler Has Been Awarded Life Membership Of The Marylebone Cricket Club In 2021?
Ans: (B) Javagal Srinath
3. Which Famous Personality Announced That He Would Launch A New Social Network Called ‘Truth Social’?
Ans: (A) Donald Trump
4. In The Movies How Did This Character Like His Martini To Be?
Ans: (D) Shaken, Not Stirred
5. This British Prime Minister Won A Nobel Prize For Which Subject?
Ans: (B) Literature
1. Which State Government Has Scrapped The Position Of Police Naik Recently?
Ans: (C) Maharashtra
2. Mount Aso, One Of The World’s Largest Active Volcanoes, Recently Erupted In Which Country?
Ans: (B) Japan
3. Who Was The Captain Of India A In Their First Unofficial Test On Their Recent Tour To South Africa?
Ans: (B) Priyanka Panchal
4. This Is A Visual From The ‘Axel Towers’ Known For Its Unique Architecture. It Is Located In Which European City?
Ans: (C) Copenhagen
5. The Name Of This Pasta Literally Means What?
Ans: (A) Little Worms
1. What Is The Newly Set-Up Consortium For Governance Of Infectious Diseases In India?
Ans: (C) One Health
2. As Of October 2021, Who Is The Leading Wicket Taker In T20 Internationalis?
Ans: (D) Shakib Al Hasan
3. Who Won The Turkish F1 Grand Prix 2021?
Ans: (D) Valtteri Bottas
4. This Is The Inspiration Behind The Logo Of A Famous Management Institute In Which City?
Ans: (B) Ahmedabad
5. The Owner Of This Hammer Is A Character From Which Mythology?
Ans: (C) Norse
1. India’s First Smartphone-Based E-Voting Solution Is Being Tested In A Dummy Election At Khammam In Which State?
Ans: (D) Telangana
2. The President’s Tatrakshak Medal Is Awarded To Members Of Which Organization?
Ans: (C) Indian Coast Guard
3. External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar Recently Unveiled The “Bhoodan Grove” Plaque At The Jerusalem Forest In Which Country?
Ans: (A) Israel
4. How Many Tournaments Make Up A Grand Slam In This Sport?
Ans: (D) 4
5. Name This U.S. President Who Is The First And Only Man To Resign From His Post.
Ans: (D) Richard Nixon
1. Which Is The First Feature-Length Fiction Film Shot In Outer Space?
Ans: (B) The Challenge
2. Which Country Unveiled The World’s First Automated, Driverless Train In The City Of Hamburg?
Ans: (C) Germany
3. Judima, The First Traditional Brew Of Northeast India To Get A GI Tag, Is Form Which State?
Ans: (D) Assam
4. This Fruit Is Depicted On Top Of The Men’s Singles Trophy At Which Of These Competitions?
Ans: (C) Wimbledon
5. In Which the City Of England Is This Famous Building Located In?
Ans: (B) London
1. With Support From Denmark, Which State Is Building India’s First Offshore Floating Wind Park In The Gulf Of Mannar?
Ans: (A) Tamil Nadu
2. In October 2021, Who Became The First Indian Woman To Win Silver In The World Wrestling Championships?
Ans: (B) Anshu Malik
3. The Nobel Prize In Chemistry 2021 Was Awarded For The Development Of A Tool Foe Molecule Building Known As What?
Ans: (C) Organocatalysis
4. The War Between This Country And Great Britain In 1982 Was Over Which Territory?
Ans: (B) Falkland Islands
5. How Many Points Win A Game In This Sport?
Ans: (C) 21
1. What name is given to the portal for monitoring the implementation of the National clean air Programme in India?
Ans: (B) Prana
2. Mihidana is a Gl-tagged sweet dish from which Indian state?
Ans: (A) West Bengal
3. which border guarding force of India is deployed along its border with Nepal and Bhutan?
Ans: (C) Sashastra Seema Bal
4. If you were born on this occasion, what would your zodiac sign be?
Ans: (A) Capricorn
5. In which country do the ‘pumas’ represent this sport?
Ans: (C) Argentina
1. Dr. Firdausi Qadri, a Bangladeshi scientist instrumental in the development of vaccines, was awarded which prize in manila in 2021?
Ans: (D) Ramon magsaysay award
2. National research center on the yak is located in which Indian state?
Ans: (A) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Mette Frederiksen is the youngest prime minister in which country’s history?
Ans: (C) Denmark
4. Which of these actors has not portrayed this character’s role on screen?
Ans: (D) Chris Pine
5. In this country, which dynasty ruled from 1368 to 1644?
Ans: (B) Ming Dynasty
1. Which Belgian-dutch racing driver won the Belgian Grand Prix 2021?
Ans: (A) Max Verstappen
2. In October 2021, the first-ever Himalayan film festival was Organized in which state/ union territory?
Ans: (D) Ladakh
3. Nijla boudin Romdhane has become the first female prime minister in the Arab world for which country?
Ans: (C) Tunisia
4. The lease on hong kong for this country expired in what year?
Ans: (A) 1997
5. This was a significant location used for which film trilogy?
Ans: (A) The hobbit
1. Which Belgian-Dutch racing driver won the Belgian Grand Prix 2021?
Ans: (A) Max Verstappen
2. In October 2021, the first-ever Himalayan Film Festival was organized in which state/ union territory?
Ans: (D) Ladakh
3. Najla Bouden Romdhane has become the first female prime minister in the Arab world for which country?
Ans: (C) Tunisia
4. The lease on Hong Kong for this country expired in what year?
Ans: (A) 1997
5. This was a significant location used for which film trilogy?
Ans: (A) The Hobbit
1. Which Indian state celebrated the golden jubilee of its statehood in 2021?
Ans: (D) Himachal Pradesh
2. Whose recently released memoir is titled “My Life in Full: Work, Family, and Our Future”?
Ans: (A) Indra Nooyi
3. Which country successfully tested a new hypersonic missile called Hwasong-8?
Ans: (C) North Korea
4. What buzzword did this company use to describe the removal of the headphone jack?
Ans: (C) Courage
5. Which team won the first-ever Men’s World Cup for this sport?
Ans: (B) Uruguay
1. In September 2021, a new species of Jurassic-age Hybodont Shark was discovered from which Indian state?
Ans: (A) Rajasthan
2. NASA’s VIPER rover will study the Nobile crater on which astronomical body?
Ans: (B) Moon
3. Which Pacific Island nation has called for the Hague-based International Court of Justice to weigh in on climate change?
Ans: (C) Vanuatu
4. What was this device missing before the year 1577?
Ans: (C) Minute hands
5. This company commissioned Richard Cawston to make a documentary in 1969 about which famous family?
Ans: (B) British Royal Family
1. What two letters appear on the newly introduced pan-Indian registration series for Indian vehicles?
Ans: (B) BH
2. Who won the Formula One Italian Grand Prix 2021?
Ans: (C) Daniel Ricciardo
3. National Florence Nightingale Award is associated with which profession?
Ans: (D) Nurse
4. Which two Space Shuttles from this organization were destroyed in disasters?
Ans: (A) Challenger and Columbia
5. Which American actress laid the foundation for this development?
Ans: (D) Hedy Lamarr
1. The movie ‘Hum Do Hamare Do’ starring Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Sanon, also features which two actors in important roles?
Ans: (B) Paresh Rawal and Ratna Pathak Shah
2. Primoz Roglic who won 2021 Vuelta an Espana title, one of cycling’s grand tours is from which country?
Ans: (D) Slovenia
3. Not just a _ ad’ uses machine learning to use Shahrukh Khan’s face and voice to promote local stories. Fill in the blanks
Ans: (C) Cadbury
4. This is a view of which planet as seen from Voyager 2?
Ans: (B) Uranus
5. This is the Bara Imambara located in which Indian city?
Ans: (B) Lucknow
1. Which person in the news was the voice for the character of Simba, in the Hindi dubbing of Disney’s ‘The Lion King’ (2019)?
Ans: (C) Aryan Khan
2. Biological E-a a company that is receiving $50 million in funding from US International Development Finance Corporation is based in which city?
Ans: (C) Hyderabad
3. Among the 11 sportspeople who have been recommended for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna 2021, there are how many Paralympians?
Ans: (C) 5
4. This is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center located in which city?
Ans: (B) Abu Dhabi
5. This is a famous site located in Amman, Jordan. It is called the Temple of _. Fill in the blanks
Ans: (D) Hercules
1. NASA’s Juno probe recently offered the first 3D view of the atmosphere of which planet?
Ans: (C) Jupiter
2. As per the new retention rules, ahead of the auction for the 2022 IPL, each franchise would be allowed to retain a maximum of how many players?
Ans: (D) 4
3. Which famous singer has sung the theme song for the new James Bond movie ‘No Time To Die?
Ans: (B) Billie Eilish
4. This is the flag of which country?
Ans: (C) Morocco
5. This is a doll of which Disney character?
Ans: (C) Snow White
1. Recently which team suffered their worst ever defeat at the German Cup when they were beaten 5-0 by Borussia Moenchengladbach?
Ans: (B) Bayern Munich
2. In a 2021 movie famous singer Camila Cabello plays the role of which fairytale character?
Ans: (A) Cinderella
3. Renowned journalist Chidanand Rajghatta has recently written a book on which US politician?
Ans: (D) Kamala Harris
4. What is this bird called?
Ans: (A) Hornbill
5. Which family tried its hardest to not let Harry receive this letter?
Ans: (C) Dursley
1. The Yonex French Open badminton tournament is held in an arena named after which famous sports pioneer?
Ans: (D) Pierre De Coubertin
2. In the movie ‘Bellbottom’ the role of which political figure is played by Lara Dutta?
Ans: (A) Indira Gandhi
3. In October 2021, the used car selling platform CarDekho became the first Unicorn to be based in which city?
Ans: (B) Jaipur
4. In which of these books does this comic book character go to India?
Ans: (D) Cigars of the Pharaoh
5. This visual shows a man floating on which water body?
Ans: (D) the Dead Sea
1. The Pakisthan network PTV recently banned host Nauman Niaz and which Pakistan fast bowler for their on-air spat?
Ans: (B) Shoaib Akhtar
2. The Christmas Pig’ is a new children’s book released by which famous author?
Ans: (A) JK Rowling
3. Facebook has changed its name to what is a rebranding exercise?
Ans: (A) Meta
4. This visual shows the flag of which country?
Ans: (D) Belgium
5. This painting shows which two fictional characters?
Ans: (B) Sherlock Holmes and John Watson
1. After a $255 million fundraising round, Acko a start-up in which sector became a unicorn?
Ans: (A) Insurance
2. Who recently became the first male player from Great Britain to win the prestigious Indian Wells Maters 1000 singles title?
Ans: (B) Cameron Norrie
3. The science fiction movie ‘Dune’ has a stellar cast, Who plays the role of Paul Atreides in the movie?
Ans: (A) Timothee Chalamet
4. This is a visual form of which place, famous among tourists?
Ans: (C) Bali
5. This is the flag of which country?
Ans: (A) Mexico
1. What is the official anthem of the T20 World Cup titled?
Ans: (B) Live the Game
2. As per the review aggregation site, Rotten Tomatoes after 92 reviews Eternals became the worst-reviewed MCU movie crossing which film’s mark?
Ans: (A) Thor: The Dark World
3. UAE has recently reached a deal with which country to promote Space Tourism?
Ans: (A) Blue Origin
4. Which movie shares its name with this dish?
Ans: (D) Ratatouille
5. This is a visual from Phi Phi Islands in which country?
Ans: (D) Thailand
1. Which of these hockey players has been nominated for the Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna this year?
Ans: (B) PR Sreejesh
2. Shivers’ and ‘Bad Habits’ are two of the tracks in the Billboard Hot 100 from which famous singer?
Ans: (C) Ed Sheeran
3. CV Raman was born on November 7, 1888, in which Indian city?
Ans: (D) Tiruchirappalli
4. This is a visual of the Atacama Desert from which country?
Ans: (A) Chile
5. This character came to the attention of the world after ‘Steamboat Willie’ was released in which year?
Ans: (A) 1928
1. The song ‘Stay’ which has been near the top of the charts, is a collaboration between The Kid LAROI and which famous singer?
Ans: (A) Justin Bieber
2. At the National Women’s Boxing Championship held towards the end of October, who was given the ‘Best Boxer’ award?
Ans: (C) Nikhat Zareen
3. The brand Nykaa in the news for its IPO is named after the Sanskrit word ‘Nayaka’ meaning what?
Ans: (C) Actress or one in the spotlight
4. This famous tourist spot is located in which city?
Ans: (D) Beijing
5. These wooden boats found in India are known by what name?
Ans: (B) Shikara
1. Who recently became the first away player to score a hat trick at Old Trafford in the Premier League?
Ans: (A) Mohammad Salah
2. Amol Parashar plays the role of which freedom fighter in the recently released film ‘Bhagat Singh’
Ans: (B) Bhagat Singh
3. A cryptocurrency which as of the last week of October is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the World, is named after which dog breed?
Ans: (C) Shiba Inu
4. This cat breed is called the _____ Forest Cat. Fill in the blanks.
Ans: (A) Norwegian
5. In which city would you find this famous sign?
Ans: (C) Los Angeles
1. Harmanpreet Kaur and Jemimah Rodrigues are both playing for which franchise in the Women’s Big Bash League 2021?
Ans: (A) Melbourne Renegades
2. Ben Whishaw plays which famous character in the James Bond movie ‘No Time to Die’
Ans: (A) Q
3. Born on 19th November 1828, Manikarnika married Gangadhar Rao, who was the Maharaja of which kingdom?
Ans: (C) Jhansi
4. This is the Erasmus Bridge found in which European city?
Ans: (A) Rotterdam
5. This is a Red Curry Noodle Soup prepared in the style of which cuisine?
Ans: (B) The Cuisine
1. The UN observers 25th November as the International Day for Elimination of Violence against whom?
Ans: (C) Women
2. Which kpop group which treaded worldwide with their single ‘Next Level’ recently launched their new song ‘Savage’?
Ans: (C) Aespa
3. David Wiese who played a key role in Namibia’s qualification for the Super 12 of the T20 World Cup 2021, earlier played for which country?
Ans: (A) South Africa
4. This is a famous fountain in which city?
Ans: (C) Rome
5. This is a view of which city in South Asia?
Ans: (C) Colombo
1. After a hiatus of 5 years, which famous singer recently released a single titled ‘Easy on Me’?
Ans: (A) Adele
2. In 1996, the UN General Assembly adopted Resolution 51/95 proclaiming 16th November as the International Day for what?
Ans: (B) Tolerance
3. Playing in her first Masters 1000 final at Indian Wells, Paula Badosa from which country, recently beat Victoria Azarenka?
Ans: (C) Spain
4. This is a view of Male, the capital of which country?
Ans: (B) Maldives
5. What is this drink called?
Ans: (A) Sangria
1. Which member of the hit kpop girl group Blackpink appears in the video of DJ Snake’s new dong titled ‘SG’
Ans: (C) Lisa
2. Which country won its 15th Uber Cup, the world team championships for women in badminton, recently?
Ans: (B) China
3. On 10th November, United Nations observers the World Science Day for Peace & __. Fill in the blanks
Ans: (D) Development
4. This is Mount Cook located in which country?
Ans: (B) New Zealand
5. What breed of dog is in this?
Ans: (A) Corgi
Details Of The Contest And How To Enter Amazon Quiz Today
1. This contest will commence on at 12:00:00 a.m. and end at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. At first, you go google play store and download it. In order to be eligible for the Contest during the Contest Period, you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on the Mobile Application.
3. Amazon will be displaying 3 boxes on the boxes page of the Mobile Application during the Contest Period. One box out of the 5 boxes displayed on the Mobile Application, will be a Grand Prize. 4 boxes out of the 5 boxes displayed on the Mobile Application, will be an empty box with no prize. The number of boxes to be displayed will be at the sole discretion of Amazon.
4. To participate in the Contest, a customer must open and enter into of the three boxes.
5. At the end of the Contest Period, the customers who open and enter the find the box will be entitled to participate in a draw of lots. Such customers will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and will be mentioned in the e-mail. There will be separate draws of lots conducted for the prize behind each box.
6. Amongst the customers who answer the contest question correctly, a total of 4 participants will be declared as winners.
Secret Boxes Contest Terms and Conditions
These T&Cs are in addition to the mobile application conditions of use to which you agree by using the mobile application. To the extent the mobile application conditions of use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with these respect to the contest only. Notwithstanding anything contained in these T&Cs, Amazon has the right to remove this contest from its website at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Amazon Quiz contest is brought and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “You” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the contest.
Amazon Quiz Answers is a quiz that will enhance your general knowledge and will be very useful in your future. Through this post, you will get daily updates of Amazon Quiz and also you will get all the details of Amazon Quiz. If you like this post, please share it with your friends.
How do I start an Amazon quiz page?
At first, you go to the google play store or apple store and download the Amazon app. After signing in, search fun zone quiz and there are many quizzes available. start to play quizzes and win prizes.
How do I claim my Amazon prize quiz?
You have to play Amazon Quiz every day and if you answer every question every day then you can win an amazing prize which will let you know in the Amazon announcement. then you claim the amazon quiz prize.
Is Amazon Daily quiz real?
Yes, it is real. It’s played up from 12 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day. Prizes are also given in this quiz.